Standard Retrofit Seating – BEFORE Photo
Standard Retrofit Seating – AFTER Photo
Standard Retrofit – Increased Seating
Standard Retrofit may consist of the following:
- Replace old wood plank with new aluminum plank while keeping the understructure as is.
- Increase seating capacity of the existing bleachers by adding more rows or more bleacher sections.
- Bring old bleachers/grandstands up to code.
- Make guardrails up-to-code by covering gaps that are larger than 4 inches with bleacher material that maintains consistency.
- Add handrails to existing aisles.
- Install a press box to an existing grandstand and make adaptations to the layout for access to it.
ADA Compliant Retrofit – BEFORE Photo
ADA Compliant Retrofit – AFTER Photo #1
ADA Compliant Ramp – AFTER Photo #2
ADA Compliant Retrofit
ADA Compliant Retrofit may consist of the following:
- Addition of ADA Compliant wheelchair ramps to existing bleachers/grandstands
- Addition of wheelchair cutouts within existing bleachers/grandstands
- Addition of wheelchair platforms to existing bleacher/grandstands